Hayes and Sons occupied the building which now houses the Little Museum
Note the address. This politely worded invoice is from Hayes and Sons, former occupants of 15 St Stephen’s Green. It was a prominent law firm, with five partners in 1952 when the letter was written. Louis Wilfred Webb, one of the partners who worked in this room, owned Ballawley estate, part of the land on which the Dundrum Shopping Centre is now built.